Skip to content
In The Media
CAMAP PUBLICATIONS & GUIDELINES
RESEARCH – Accepting Grant Applications
Members Only Resources
For The Public
MAiD Resources in Your Province / Territory
Countries Where Assisted Dying is Legal
Fall Symposium: Evaluation for Module 2 - October 26, 2022
Thank you for completing this form, to help CAMAP improve this program and meet the requirements of CFPC and the Royal College. If you would like a CPD certificate for your records, please make sure you include your first and last name. The certificate will be emailed to you once you submit this form.
Name (required if you would like a CPD certificate; optional otherwise)
Email address (also required if you would like a certificate; optional otherwise)
1. Please tell us what your professional role in MAiD services?
None of the above
2. What is your designation?
Not a Clinician
3. Did the speakers disclose their respective Conflicts of Interests?
4. Please rate your perspective of each speaker involved in tonight's event
Content not strong and/or conveyed poorly
Not as effective as could have been
Effective / consider inviting again
Highly effective / please invite again
Not Applicable / Don't remember
Valerie Cooper (moderator)
5. What changes will be you be making as a result of today’s program?
6. What part of this program did you find the most effective?
7. What part of this program was the least effective for you?
8. Did you feel there was adequate time for discussion?
9. Did you perceive any degree of bias in this program?
10. If you answered "yes" to the question above, please describe the bias you perceived
11. For participants from Quebec, did the activity respect the Code of Ethics of the CQDPCM (http://cqdpcm.ca/tool/code-dethique/)?
Not applicable as I do not live / work in Quebec
12. Please indicate which of the CanMEDS-FM roles you feel were addressed by your participation in this event. Please select all that apply. (This question is required by the CFPC; so if you are not a family physician, just select that option below).
I am not a family physician
Family medicine expert
13. For these Symposium online events, what types of format(s) would you like to see in the future? (Check all that apply)
Individual speakers, no panel interaction
Panel discussions and interaction
Demonstrations / videos
Polls / quizzes
14. If you have any other ideas for future Symposium formats, not listed in the question above, please note it here
15. What additional webinars / training would you want to see at future CAMAP events (on today's event or any other) in relation to the delivery of MAiD?
16. CAMAP is preparing the 2022/23 season of education and volunteers are needed to help with this work. We have a handful of spaces to fill and may not be able to involve all who express interest, but we will circle back regardless. If you are interested, please make sure your name and email are included at the top of this form.
I'm interested in potentially volunteering and learning more
No thanks, I'm happy to be a participant
17. Anything else you'd like to share?
Thank you for completing this evaluation form!