Skip to content
In The Media
CAMAP PUBLICATIONS & GUIDELINES
RESEARCH – Not Accepting Grant Applications
Members Only Resources
For The Public
MAiD Resources in Your Province / Territory
Countries Where Assisted Dying is Legal
2022/23 Case Sharing Webinar Evaluation Form
Thank you for completing this form, to help CAMAP improve this program and meet the requirements of CFPC and the Royal College. If you would like a CPD certificate for your records, please make sure you include your first and last name. The certificate will be emailed to you once you submit this form.
Name (required if you would like a CPD certificate; optional otherwise)
Email address (also required if you would like a certificate; optional otherwise)
1. Please tell us what your role is
2. What is your role in the delivery of MAiD?
I do both assessing and provision
I do neither role
What was the date of the Case Sharing event you are evaluating today?
September 13, 2022
November 8, 2022
December 6, 2022
January 10, 2023
February 14, 2023
March 14, 2023
April 11, 2023
June 13, 2023
4. Did the speakers disclose their respective Conflicts of Interests?
5. Did you perceive any degree of bias in this program?
6. If you answered "yes" to the question above, please explain the bias you perceived
7. For participants from Quebec, does the content respect the Code of Ethics of the CQDPCM (http://cqdpcm.ca/tool/code-dethique/)?
Not applicable as I do not live / work in Quebec
8. Do you feel the objectives for this program were met?
Our objectives for this MAID Case Webinar series are that after participating, attendees will be better able to: (1) Identify the elements of complex clinical scenarios when persons request (2) Critique various approaches to assess and/or provide MAiD in those complex scenarios (3) Interpret standards and guidelines in MAiD provision with patients and healthcare provider colleagues (4) Devise, develop and implement high quality end of life care (5) Explain how other colleagues ensure that MAiD medico-legal criteria are assessed and evaluated appropriately
9. If you answered "no" to the question above, please let us know what you felt needed to be different
10. Did you feel there was adequate time for discussion?
11. What changes will be you be making as a result of today’s program?
12. Please indicate which of the CanMEDS-FM Roles you feel were addressed by your participation in the Webinar. Please select all that apply. (This question is required by CFPC; if you are not a family physician, you can note that below).
I am not a family physician
Family medicine expert
13. Please describe the types of cases you would like to see highlighted in upcoming Webinars
14. Would you be willing to present at a future Case Sharing Webinar?
If you answer "yes" to this question, please make sure you have included your name at the start of this from.
Thank you for completing this evaluation form!